Just currious, and perhaps I'm not the only one with this question. How do you pronounce "zodiacal"?

Regards,
Eric

On 5/16/2010 10:15 AM, bernd.pa...@paulinet.de wrote:
Hello All,

In mid-April we discussed the source of the zodiacal glow. I just wanted to let
you know that there is an imformative article in the "News Notes" section of the
June 2010, Sky&  Telescope issue, p. 16.

Two things, in particular, caught my attention:

1. The short-period comets turn out to account for virtually all of the
zodiacal light

2. The zodiacal light is the brightest thing in the solar system after the Sun
    (as viewed from a great distance), outshining even Venus.

Best wishes,

Bernd