Zooming in on low res files of old Mars images until you see the pixels is not a good way to try to get others to see your point of view. I would be more understanding if you "see" a house in a jumble of boulders like someone might "see" a dragon shape in the clouds. But that's not what you mean is it?

Of course Ron won't respond.

Yes, pictures are worth a million words with 2 million being lies! Learning to interpret space imagery is an art. It is well known that various optical illusions occur when looking at images and you don't have the right context. Craters can look like raised domes... Alot has to do with shadows and how our eyes interpret (misinterpret) shadows in pictures.

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth

James Balister wrote:
OK Richard, lets forget about Ron.  He no doubt won't reply to that question
anyway.  And I would be surprised if he did!  Now I know that this thread is
about meteorites, which I like just like the rest of you here.  But lets face
it some meteorites come from Mars which makes Mars a good topic.
Four years ago I published a book,  The Adventures of Diana. An adventure
fantasy that is fiction.  I did research for the book for over 30 years to get
my facts right.  One project took about 10 years of 8 hours a day pouring over
Mars pictures from NASA/JPL.  I  easly checked a million pictures.  I figured
that if MCDonald (if I remember his name right)  found one face on Mars that
perhaps there were more!  What I found on Mars I put the coordidates in the
book as part of the story.  My book is for sale all over the world.  Yet I have
not sold 1 coppy.  Which I find very strange.  The books spelling got screwed
up and it would have taken a fortune to fix it, so I let it go.  Seeing that
most can't spell anyway.  And On my site the data that I get says that a
persentage who come there are redirected and another groupe are told that there
is no such site and still another groupe is told that they are forbiden.  Only
1 percent get to see
the site. Anyway, Here is the site. http://dianathebook.com/ At the bottom of the page are pictures that I got from NASA/JPL. They are from Mars! I enlarged them and no other changes were made. Now if you just decide to buy the book, please let me know so that I can figure out if you actualy can get the book. And DO let me think just what you think about the picutres that I have found on Mars that show structures! I have put the pictures on the net but no one seem to care! ----- Original Message ----