Looking also for a sketch artist, or someone who knows how to draw well, I could do it I just don't have the time!... Please contact me offlist.

Regards,
Eric

On 5/25/2010 11:12 AM, Meteorites USA wrote:
Hi Listees and Meteorite Addicts,

I'm looking for knowledgeable and experienced meteorite people with knowledge of meteorites, the industry, cleaning, prepping, cutting, mounting, hunting, collecting, and/or curating, testing analysis, astronomy, etc... who would like to participate in a fun and exciting meteorite project I'm working on and preparing for launch.

Thank you in advance for your participation and interest. Please contact me off-list for information and details.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA