Hi Fellow Listoids,

The extra small Riker Mounts been out of production for a while now and command a steep price when they can be found, however I've been in talks with the manufacturer about having them run a line of 2.5 x 3" Riker mounts for me. Due to the cost of having to have the manufacturer produce a new die and hand cut the glass as their supplier no longer provides glass of this size, it would not be cost-effective for me to have a full pallet (65 case minimum) manufactured unless I am confident that there is enough interest in them. I would sell them for 2.75-3.25 each depending on the quantity purchased. If you would be interested in acquiring some if I had them produced, please let me know.

Aloha,

Matt Martin
Meteorite Treasures
www.meteoritetreasures.com