I was visiting a friend's place here in Tucson, looking at his collection. We
has a number of spheres made from meteorites in his collection. I commented
that while I only have one NWA 869 sphere in my own collection, I especially
like irons made into spheres then etched because you get to view the lattice in
all three dimensions. A future acquisition...

He commented about how common meteorite spheres are in many 19th century
collections.

That got me thinking; What is the largest sphere in the world made from
meteoritic material?

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography