----Messaggio originale----
Da: meteoritem...@gmail.com
Data: 01/08/2010 16.44
A: "py...@libero.it"<py...@libero.it>
Cc: "meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com"<meteorite-l...@meteoritecentral.
com>
Ogg: Re: [meteorite-list] I: Re: Writing on Gebel Kamil iron

Hi Giancarlo and List,

What an interesting and unfortunate development.  Most meteorite
collectors and dealers were unaware of the situation at Kamil crater.

For those on the List who cannot read Italian, here is a Google
translated version of the forum discussion -

http://tinyurl.com/29qqopq

Does this mean that specimens of Kamil in private hands are illegal?
(i.e. Berduc)

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - If these are illegal, then for once, I am glad I didn't receive
any of this iron and don't have any.