Hi Richard and list,

Thanks for bringing this beautiful tektite to our attention..(..AUSTRALITE: Tektite, Meteorite from Western Australia..330458934895.....) although I nearly had a stroke when I saw the price....WOW!!! $2,000.00 Aussie dollars, $1,830.80 US dollars.
Is this someone we know?
I don't recognize the seller Abba45 and there is no mention of belonging to any group like the IMCA.

If I may quote here from her/his auction: " Fully flanged buttons are very rare and a flawless one is worth anywhere between $2000 - $5000 depending on size, shape and condition."

I think it's very nice, but at only 4.2 grams I wouldn't pay that much unless it weighed about 200 pounds. ;-)

Have a great clear sky night and may a beautiful rare and expensive meteorite fall into your yard tonight.

All the best!

Brian