To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] STOLEN meteorites - from Allen Shaw

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Barry Hughes <bhug...@sneezy.com> wrote:
I am in the crazy newcomer mode of buying.  My wife found a slice in a
small box in the garbage yesterday, because she wanted the box for
Christmas gifts.  I had thrown it away.

I am relieved to hear that there are others out there with "crazy
newcomer" disease.  I caught it about a week ago, and it has hit hard.

On the other hand, it is sad to see that even this hobby has it's
share of dishonorable folks.  Sad.  But I am glad to see that there
exists an organization like the IMCA.  I know that logo is the first
thing I look for once an auction/sale notice catches my eye.

SwS