Hey Tucson meteorite people!

This weekend will be the next Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter DiscoveryDays. This event
will be similar but a little different than the LPL Open House we had back in
May. It'll be a good chance to get up into the mountains for some fun science
and to get away from the Summer heat in the valley. There is a nominal fee to
help support the Science Center.

More information can be found at:

http://www.flandrau.org/2010/08/17/escape-the-heat-with-discoverydays/

I don't know if it will be an attraction for any of you, but I'll be at the 60"
telescope showing how we discover Near Earth Asteroids. This is the telescope
that discovered 2008 TC3/Almahata Sitta.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography