Hi All,

Here is a short video clip of Brix's meteorite hunting training. This is just a small part of his training, but you can see how he is progressing. I also set up a small training area in which he has to use only scent to locate the meteorite as the meteorites are hidden from view. The training is really starting to come together. Brix had the basic training down on the Mifflin, Wisconsin hunt but now he is becoming more proficient when he finds the meteorites. I have been adding more challenges to the training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIFop8kdu-k

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com