Hello Listers,

This is too funny and I thought I had to say my two since and the videos gave
me a great laugh. Really....... I find its odd that there were other irons on
the table and the rods didnt move when this person went over them. But what I
find strange too, is when the person stops, the rods moved, because of
momentum... WOW LOLOLOLOLOL....... Thank you for the great LAUGH. I think thses
videos should be sent to Meteorite Men, I bet they will find a boat load of
meteorite with this advance technology and America Funnest Home videos, bet you
could win some money and make some big rods. Any whos keep up the great science
man, more power to you.

SA