ever had a foam cup or plastic bag stick to your hand and refuse to un stick?
Ever give sombody a shock by sliding your feet on a carpet? Ever had your hair
stand on end before a lightning strike? Would these electromagnetic occurances
possibly be ascribed to ideomotor response? Why would it be so hard to believe
a person can use an antenna to amplify electromagnetic waves and use the
difference they feel to find differences in field strength and locate objects
based on the the earths electromagnetic field. Which if I have been reading
right is strong enough to supply the whole world with unlimited power if we
could harness it? Its not magick or mojo. Its electromagnetic physics. Power
companies and people with money have every reason to debunk dowsing. Since the
same process if discovered and used could supply unlimeted electricity for free
for everyone.not to mention find iron meteorites. Cheers Steve Dunklee