Hi Mike, Jason and Rob

Way to go, and congratulations on the great hunt.

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Bandli <fuzzf...@comcast.net>
To: meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 13, 2010 2:57 am
Subject: [meteorite-list] AD: New Whitecourt Canadian Crater Iron and Tons of New Material!

Dear List,This week's AD is a big one! There are 4 parts:1. I am pleased to announce availability of a new crater meteorite - TheWhitecourt Crater Meteorite from Alberta, Canada. After a lengthy wait, wefinally received export permits from Canada for material we collected duringour expedition. All the material we are offering is ready for immediateshipment anywhere in the world. No waiting! You may follow the link below tosee available specimens. When ordering, please specify several choices as weanticipate these might go quickly:http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Whitecourt-Sale. html2. I have also added some of the best Buzzard Coulee slices you will everfind. Check them out! Many of us have nice stones, but very few haverepresentative slices to show how beautiful an H4 they really are. They arefrom a very fresh stone I recovered after the initial frost/snow. This iseverything I have, so there won't be more!http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html3. There are many other new specimens added on the general sales page. Somenice Allende with museum labels, Chergach, Bensour, and some unusualmeteorite related antiques and curiosities.http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html4. I have a nice run of auctions ending tomorrow. Many new specimens allstarted at 99 cents. Some nice historic and witnessed falls:http://shop.ebay.com/historic-meteorites/m.htmlFinally, please bear with me on communication during next week. My wife willbe giving birth on Monday (scheduled c-section) to our new son Weston, and Iwill be sneaking in naps in-between feeding, stinky diapers, and taking careof my recovering wife and other son. I will try and get things shipped justas soon as I can.All done then! As always, thanks for looking and have a great weekend!------------------------------Mike BandliHistoric Meteoriteswww.HistoricMeteorites.comand join us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/Meteorites1IMCA #5765-------------------------- ----______________________________________________Visit the Archives at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/mailing-list-archives.htmlMeteorite-list mailing listmeteorite-l...@meteoritecentral.comhttp://six.pairlist.net/mailman/li
stinfo/meteorite-list