List,
I wonder if these new images will shed new light on the definition of what a
comet is?
Typically the description includes the words  frozen and ice in some form. But
clearly based on the close-up visual images. It seems that this thing is far
from being ice. In fact to me it appears to look more like a fiery hot
briquette about ready to throw the steaks on to. It seems from the photos that
this thing is fully lit from the inside core  to the surface. And could not
possibly consist of ice in any of it's forms melted or frozen. Well, maybe the
surface stays wet and cold but the inside is far from cold.
Hopefully this conference will alert  us all with an update as to what we
hunters need to be looking for. Because clearly  it aint Ice. That's for sure.
But I am dying to find out what it is after all! It seems to me we should be
looking for melted stuff. Really really melted stuff. Has anyone heard yet what
they plan to say the interior is made up of?
My 2 more cents.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza