Dear List,

Thank You all who emailed me their experiences and experiments with the Electrolitic Refuction process with iron meteorites. It looks like I need to make just one change in my 'current' setup that I use for shipwreck artifacts, basically not using copper wire to wrap the meteorite with.

Since I will be running the process on a couple complete Mounionalusta stones it will take longer than slices so it will be interesting to see if it helps to keep them whole for the process or not. After the process is complete, I will keep one whole and the other will be cut then compare the stability of them over time.

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe