Happy Holidays Everyone!

 I hope all are well during this Holiday season, spending time with
family and loved ones, and enjoying the season.

I had a sale not long ago with some good success. However, not
everything sold so I put the remainder on ebay along with a few other
items, including a couple thin sections, a fantastic SA shrapnel, a
meso, a eucrite and Gujba, just to mention a few. Also a pretty cool
meteorwrong that you have to see.

My Mistake Your Gain!

I put a big 1+Kg NWA 869 and somehow the reserve price didn't activate.
It started at .99!  I thought I fixed it but alas, still no reserve
price. I thought about canceling it again but there were bids, so I decided that in the
spirit of the Holidays I'd just let it ride! Yikes! Last I looked it
was less than $60.00! If you guys don't help me out this could painful!

There is a reserve on the Ash Creek but I'll share a secret, it comes
out to less than $34.00 a gram! This is a chance to get a first class
specimen for almost half the price you might expect to pay.

Buy something for yourself this year!
Take a moment to look, the prices are still really good on most of
the items.

Again,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
IMCA # 1941
Ebay username  alienrockfarm