Hello All,

  I couldn't agree more with Stuart's sentiments! Dr. Ehlmann is DEFINITELY one
of the nicest, kindest, most sharp-witted and jovial person one could ever hope
to meet. He is also a very enthusiastic encourager of anyone "infected with the
meteorite bug". Those that have had the pleasure to meet and know him are very
lucky. IF you haven't had that chance, you owe it to yourself to rectify the
situation.  Oh, and the meteorite collection he helped put together and worked
so hard on for many years is wonderful, too.  ;-)

  Best wishes,
  Robert Woolard