Sucks that the radar is unreadable. Maybe someone will step up and say their car was smashed by a North American Lunar meteorite. Could you imagine? We can hope... ;)

Just a heads up for those still holding out hope, more Fireball reports have been made on AMS: http://www.amsmeteors.org/fireball2/public.php?start_date=2011-01-01&end_date=2011-12-31

Articles about the fireball: http://news.google.com/news/more?q=fireball&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en___US360&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dw2iJm6DIXQC3OMzlaYaeruc0jPmM&ei=KzIuTYzGM5S6sQOGoMnqBg&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=7&ved=0CFkQqgIwBg

Perhaps someone will come forward with some better quality video footage other than bright flashes.

Regards,
Eric