List,

Paul asked "Has anyone who subscribed to MH&C Magazine gotten any other issue
via snail mail beyond the premier July issue?"

I haven't ....and my unsolicited opinion is that we probably will not receive
any in the future. Publishing and distributing niche periodicals is a daunting
and costly endeavour requiring one to to purchase paper stock, edit copy,
select and caption photos, layout, print and pay postage for snail mail. Were
talking high four figures a month without paying any salaries, or profit.

When I saw the excellent (expensive) first issue I said to myself..."This ain't
gonna last as the publisher would have to maintain a paid subscription base in
the thousands to just break even."

Online only might pencil out. Mailing hard copies is a brutal nut to crack.

I wish the publisher all the good luck in the world and my compliments on the
quality of the first issue.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536