Ref:  <http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JohnstownBV7_26g.jpg>

Regarding Lot 58 BV 2 Johnstown (DIOGENITE)
in Michael Blood's Tucson 2011 Auction

I've been getting a lot of response about this little whole individual,
primarily about provenance, and what with the auction going to occur in less
than 2 days I want to update everyone with the information that I have
researched.  According to cataloged records at the UNM - Institute of
Meteoritics, this specimen was most likely brought into their collection by
Lincoln LaPaz before 1960.  Information regarding the actual finder and
location is not on record at the UNM-IOM, but went into the LaPaz estate when
he retired as curator from the Institute.
This is probably all the info' on this specimen that I will find before the
auction this Saturday night.

See ya' in Tucson,
Bob V.

Email absentee bids to Michael Blood at: mlbl...@cox.net