To: "Chris Peterson" <c...@alumni.caltech.edu>
Cc: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Caused the Daytona Beach Rogue Wave in1992?

Hi Chris,

Good points.  You've convinced me.  It was rather exciting to think
that a big meteorite was laying in the water off Daytona Beach.

So, I am left wondering -

1) what was the object that the witness saw?

2) did the witness actually see anything, or was it an overactive imagination?

Considering that the witness wished to remain anonymous (and did),
then that removes any motive for profit or fame.

Of course, meteorites fall into the ocean all the time, it stands to
figure that one would be witnessed eventually.  If the witness did see
something, it was just a coincidence that the wave followed.

Best regards,

MikeG