Hello Listers,

I hope you all have your thinking caps on because its POP QUIZ FRIDAYS and you
know what that means...... The 10th Lister to email me off the List with
the correct answer will win a free 115mg Saratov meteorite fragment which fell
on Sept. 6th, 1918. This meteorite comes from Russia, so if you have been
looking to add a Russian meteorite to your collection, now is your chance.

True or False

The absorption and reemission of electromagnetic radiation on small
size asteroids in the range of 1-10km can have a tiny force that leads to
large, long-term effects in the orbits of the small bodies?

Good Luck

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore