> Two things, first I put a rebuttal link on my web page so anybody who uses
> the link in the article to go to my web page will find a link to comments
> posted on the metlist by Dr Agee, Mike Farmer, and Martin Altmann.

Well done, Eric, as many readers of the NYT article with a computer at hands
will now likely look at your website. They will read personal comments from
highly respected people who speak for themselves on the issue, and this is
potentially a much better observation than any third-party-summary...

Alex
Berlin/Germany