I would advise that the other risk associated with compiling and
publishing a blacklist is the potential for libeling someone. Libel
has a serious legal risk and cost associated with it. One needs to be
very careful as illustrated by this thread and the potential for
wrongly implicating innocent individuals.

Best,
Mark
IMCA #5492

Mark Hirsch
Photojournalist
2076 Airport Road
Platteville, WI 53818
Cell  563-590-2710
markhir...@markhirschphoto.com
http://www.markhirschphoto.com
Providing professional photojournalism and commercial photography services.