To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:49 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Possible Fall Found in Radar Data, Northern WI

I found a possible fall in northern Wisconsin that occurred on
5/10/2010. It has radar hits from 4 stations, tons of eye witness
accounts, and a nearby seismograph picked up a strong signal shortly
after the meteor passed. I have detailed my findings here:

http://3dradar.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/newly-found-fall-northern-wi/

What do you all think about this event? Seems fairly forested land
unlike the farmlands of southern Wisconsin. But what are the odds of 2
falls in 1 state in less than a month of each other???

-Jake