I just deployed a Mezzanine/Cartridge website and I was looking to
install/load fixtures to load data into my database (using generated json
files and the loaddata command) for Cartridge products and options.

https://github.com/stephenmcd/cartridge/blob/master/cartridge/shop/fixtures/cartridge_optional.json

I am following the format of the link above. Using this format, I am
attempting to add product options, products, product images, and product
variations. I successfully added product options to the database (since the
fields were self-explanatory), but I cannot add the others since I am not
sure of what the fields are. Is there any documentation to explain what
these fields are?

{
        "pk": 1,
        "model": "shop.product",
        "fields": {
            "status": 2,
            "available": true,
            "description": "<p>Magic that can't be removed!</p>",
            "title": "Django Pony",
            "image": "product/red.png",
            "sale_id": 1,
            "unit_price": "10",
            "sku": "1",
            "content": "<p>Magic that can't be removed!</p>",
            "sale_price": "5",
            "slug": "django-pony",
            "categories": [
                7