Hi

Is the current fabfile.py working in python 3 environment? I tried to run
fab under python 2.7 and got the error about

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/fabric/main.py", line 632,
in main

    docstring, callables, default = load_fabfile(fabfile)

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/fabric/main.py", line 164,
in load_fabfile

    imported = importer(os.path.splitext(fabfile)[0])

  File "/sites/trip/code/tour/fabfile.py", line 3, in <module>

    from future.builtins import input, open

*ImportError: No module named future.builtins*

After I upgrade to python 3.3, fab through out the same error message.  It
seems fabric is still not python 3.3 compatible.

Anyone has the same issue?

Regards,