Hi Josh,
   Thanks for your reply.
I look at the multi-tenancy part.
I think it's not what I wanted.

multi-tenancy is used for serving multiple sites within one project
instance. And key point is upon host matching.
And, this suits to different hostnames, for example, two hostnames,
example1.com and example2.com,  User1 access example1.com and user2 access
example2.com
This is OK when accessing different sites.

My requirement is quite different users login the same site(domain name),
so, this is different from the above scenario, I think I need to design
different organizations with their admin can login to add their products
and their own related staff.
I don't know if anyone has developed this or any existing apps there.

Thanks.
Wesley

Hey Wesley, I think you can do that just using Mezzanine's built in multi