Here's the commit in the repo for the demo site where I removed the theme
switcher:

https://github.com/stephenmcd/mezzanine.jupo.org/commit/a383f4a83e45698d6c295aa4377f28a1eb8af7a5

You can see how simple it was - it just used javascript to set a cookie for
the user's choice, and those choices mapped to each of the theme styleheets
- no template changes

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Eduardo Rivas <jerivasmel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> At the end of the day, theming a Mezzanine/Django site is a matter of
> django-bootstrap-themes uses some custom template tags to do so. The demo
> website (http://mezzanine.jupo.org/blog/) used to have a theme-switching
> widget, perhaps Steve can share how it's done.
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org