Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has previously implemented an add-on to
cartridge which allows a user to select the shipping method?

I know that with a billship_handler I could use a shipping address to
determine the available types of shipping and their costs, but what if
there's a choice of more than one?
e.g Pick up (free), basic ($X), express ($Y).

Ideally, after the user has completed their address info, they would be
presented with a dropdown to choose their preferred shipping method, and
then that gets added to the cart total
before moving to the payment step of checkout.

If anyone has done something similar, is it possible for me to take a look
at your code?

Thanks,

Seeya. Danny.