Seems django simple captcha has problem with form wizard which is used for
OrderForm, right?
Here is issue link: https://github.com/mbi/django-simple-captcha/issues/6

So, anyone has suggestion to fix this? or better idea to make captcha when
checking out?

Thanks.
Wesley

在 2014年10月21日星期二UTC+8下午8时32分25秒,Wesley写道: