Hi all -

I saw in this forum that there has been some discussion around the idea of
supporting edit workflows (i.e. authors commit posts for review to editor,
editors have the power to schedule publishing, etc.) Here are links to
relevant previous discussions:

- https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mezzanine-users/sAbNG49x52k/discussion
- https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mezzanine-users/9ZG5nXm03xQ/discussion

As far as I know, there isn't currently support for this yet. What's the
current thinking and/or development around this feature? We will need this
in our team and we will be happy to make it available. Certainly would love
to know whether someone has already made lots of progress here though.
Thanks!

Best,
Alex