Awesome Josh thanks

On 31/03/15 04:41, Josh Cartmell wrote:
a) no, they look good on the iPhone because they are being resized by css, so it's just the browser rendering a larger image smaller b) potentially more customization or easier logic separation between mobile/desktop, realistically I wouldn't recommend using them as responsive websites seem to be becoming the industry standard
c) I would say yes

Good luck!