Hi Mathias,

Thanks for your reply.

I assumed you meant :

url =
'//<...static-domain...>/djstatic/static/grappelli/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/searchreplace/searchreplace.htm
'
host = '//<..domain..>'
static_url = mezzanine.conf.settings.STATIC_URL
static_url = '//' + static_url.split('://')*[-1]* if '://' in static_url
else static_url
for prefix in (host, static_url, '/'):
  if url.startswith(prefix):
    url = url.replace(prefix, '', 1)
path = django.contrib.staticfiles.finders.find(url)
print(path[0])

After running the above, path evaluates to None

Will try to shuffle the ordering of  settings.STATICFILES_FINDERS now.

Pushkar