Thanks for looking at this Graham.

I'll just add that on top of simply swapping out the relevant files, part
of this work requires going over the default front-end site with a
fine-toothed comb once the upgrade is made, and checking for any visual
regressions. This can be a bit subjective, but hopefully the things that
are really broken stand out.

Things like the image gallery, form fields, error message, etc. Testing
with a project that uses Cartridge is a super-charged way of doing this as
well, as it has a lot more complex ui elements that depend on bootstrap -
product pages, cart, checkout forms, etc.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:27 AM, Eduardo Rivas <jerivasmel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yep, Josh's description is spot-on. Just bear in mind that the version of
> jQuery currently being shipped with Mezzanine is not supported by the
> latest version of Bootstrap. This is discussed here:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mezzanine-users/upgrade$20jquery/mezzanine-users/jlcdcReUwdM/YjQ6pJPj3z8J
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org