Hello,
I am reading the content architecture page and I am wondering where the .py files are supposed to be saved and how they interact with the HTML pages? I generally like to type out the examples given and then break them or change them. I have no django experience, so should I go through their tutorial before going into mezzanine, or can I start with mezzanine then go into django if I wish?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>