Hi,

I've been trying to test out the upstream master code. I have a Python
3.4.3 virtualenv with django 1.8. When getting to the createdb step I'm
getting this error:

  File
"/home/micah/testsite/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/db/migrations/loader.py",

line 174, in build_graph
   self.load_disk()
 File
"/home/micah/testsite/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django/db/migrations/loader.py",

line 91, in load_disk
   for name in os.listdir(directory):
NotADirectoryError: [Errno 20] Not a directory:
'/home/micah/testsite/venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/django_contrib_comments-1.6
.0-py3.4.egg/django_comments/migrations'

That egg file definitely exists and the django_comments/migrations
directory exists within it.

I asked on IRC a few days ago and Stephen helpfully replied that I needed
the git master version of django-contrib-comments.  I grabbed that and
installed it and indeed that resolved the issue.  However, I then hit
another error, representing an "out-of-sync" between Mezzanine and
django-contrib-comments, which Stephen quickly fixed. Nice!  Unfortunately,
after I installed it, the above error came back. And that's where I still
am. :/

Yes, I've re-installed the django-contrib-comments.  In fact I just now
pulled the latest mezzanine and django-contrib-comments, installed them in
that order, and I still get it.

Any idea what's up/

Thanks!

Not a django expert but would like to get there. :)