My settings look like this
ALLOWED_HOSTS = [

*    '.mydomain.com',  # Allow domain and subdomains    '.mydomain.com.', #
Also allow FQDN and subdomains     u'mp-ip-add-ress',*
    ]

I am getting the errors for my server's IP address
 Invalid HTTP_HOST header: 'x.x.x.x'. You may need to add u'x.x.x.x' to
ALLOWED_HOSTS.

BUT also for  so many suspicious names like this
- Invalid HTTP_HOST header: '4331780'.You may need to add u'4331780' to
ALLOWED_HOSTS.
-  Invalid HTTP_HOST header: 'testp1.piwo.pila.pl'.You may need to add
u'testp1.piwo.pila.pl' to ALLOWED_HOSTS.
-  Invalid HTTP_HOST header: 'www.cloud.ph'.You may need to add
u'www.cloud.ph' to ALLOWED_HOSTS

All of them say the following

*No stack trace availableRequest repr() unavailable. *

In the morning I have around 20-30 such emails..