Not sure if it is the right forum. But since I am running cartridge, i am
concerned about the security of the website.

I am getting the following error when running "pip freeze" in my
virtualenvironment cartirdge project
it is an amazon-ec2 with ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

*The directory '/home/ubuntu/.cache/pip/http' or its parent directory is
not owned by the current user and the cache has been disabled. Please check
the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo,
you may want sudo's -H
flag./home/ubuntu/.virtualenvs/projectname/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:90:

InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This
prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain
SSL connections to fail. For more information, see
https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.

InsecurePlatformWarning*

i have another amazon-ec2 machine with ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS and that machine
is not complaning

I read people suggesting to install the following - *sudo apt-get install
-y libffi-dev libssl-dev *- which I did

however, I get following

*pip install requests[security]The directory '/home/ubuntu/.cache/pip/http'
or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and the cache has
been disabled. Please check the permissions and owner of that directory. If
executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag.The directory
'/home/ubuntu/.cache/pip/http' or its parent directory is not owned by the
current user and the cache has been disabled. Please check the permissions
and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want
sudo's -H flag.Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade):
requests[security] in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages  requests 2.2.1 does
not provide the extra 'security'*