Hello,
Messing around some more, I found that only when the page was not fullscreen did the left-hand tree not show up. There are a lot of things that don't work with the screen not maximized. For example, the + above the pages does not work. Also, when I have bottom-level pages checked to show in the left-hand tree, but not the top, they don't show when I click on the top level page. For example:
about/ (not checked)
teem (checked)
history (checked)
blog/ (not checked)
Gallery (checked)

My first thought, and what I would like to happen, is when I click on about for the two items under blog to show up. About doesn't show, but teem and history show. You get that left hand tree when you are in history, teem and about. But when you click on blog, you only get Gallery in the left tree. Is there a reason for the functionality not working this way? On most websites it is pretty normal for something like this to happen.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>