Hi Brandon,

Let me point you to the deployment documentation
<http://mezzanine.jupo.org/docs/deployment.html>.

I am pushing you toward a permanent solution with that stuff, and you
probably just want a quick fix. To find that, search this mailing list for
"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte"
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mezzanine-users/UnicodeDecodeError$3A$20$27ascii$27$20codec$20can$27t$20decode$20byte>.
The solution to your specific issue is almost certainly there.

-ken