<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TfOnEYdyMIs/VaaA1zdIEEI/AAAAAAAAAL4/xrvPacV4XOw/s1600/Capture_mezzanine.PNG>
Hello

I have recently updated to mezzanine 4 and I have encountered an issue.
When I create a user who is active and is a staff member, the user can't
log in to the admin interface. I have an error message (cf. image)
When I create another superuser, the other superuser can log in the admin
site.

I had started to work on mezzanine 3.1.10 two weeks ago and I managed to
create a Staff member user who could log in the admin site.
Has something changed in the permission ? Or is it a bug ? And if so, when
do you think it could/would be solved ? (I am actually working and using
mezzanine for a client for whom I must have finished the site in a month,
so if it is going to take more than a week to fix, which I could completely
understand, I need to know to go back to the older version)

Deborah.