The original error stated that the database table for the "Geoloc_map"
model didn't exist in the database, see the "relation geoloc_geoloc_map
does not exist" part, that's the error message. The part you focused on
searching for was the SQL query that caused the error, and had nothing to
do with it particularly. You say that the migrations were created and run
for the new app, and I'm sure you believe that to be - but unfortunately
the error says otherwise.

Let's try not to talk about these things as magical - we do ourselves a
disservice by creating that perception, when the reality is we simply
haven't invested enough to time in studying the code and documentation
which will eventually reveal how simple and boring these things really are.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Déborah Leder <debdeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just done it and it displays the same error page.
>
> I have managed to skirt the problem by creating another mezzanine-project,
> creating another django-app with a new name inside the new project and
> copying the exact same models.py and admin.py files. I don't understand why
> this works, but it does... So if you think my problem was due to some
> hidden bug, I can keep my project and answer your questions to help resolve
> it, and if not, my problem has "magically" been resolved.
>
> --

Stephen McDonald
http://jupo.org