Hi Eduardo,

I think that makes sense. I haven't done a lot of custom templating and CSS in my project so far, but from what I saw in Josh's blog post it made it look like the project application should be treated like an application, but with settings.py and other project level files.

I did get it to work by listing my project application as one of the INSTALLED_APPS on my development machine, but I'm not sure if that is intended. I guess I'll just do the "theme" app if I don't hear anythign else. Thanks.

-Dave