Just have a quick question on how to do this properly. I've read through a
lot of the documentation but I am still a little stuck. Using a brand new
mezzanine-project I am attempting to add a field to a blog post by
subclassing BlogPost.

Here's how my code is set up:

# myapp/models.py

from django.db import models
from mezzanine.blog.models import BlogPost

class ExtendedBlogPost(BlogPost):
boolean_field = models.BooleanField(verbose_name=("A Boolean Field"),
default=True)

I can migrate and the field is added successfully:

$ python manage.py makemigrations

Migrations for 'theme':
  0001_initial.py:
    - Create model ExtendedBlogPost

However the problem is when I try to register the field in the admin, like
this:

# myapp/admin.py

from copy import deepcopy
from django.contrib import admin
from mezzanine.blog.admin import BlogPostAdmin
from mezzanine.blog.models import BlogPost

blog_fieldsets = deepcopy(BlogPostAdmin.fieldsets)
blog_fieldsets[0][1]["fields"].insert(-2, "boolean_field")

class MyBlogPostAdmin(BlogPostAdmin):
    fieldsets = blog_fieldsets

admin.site.unregister(BlogPost)
admin.site.register(BlogPost, MyBlogPostAdmin)

I am getting this error when trying to view admin/blog/blogpost/

Unknown field(s) (boolean_field) specified for BlogPost. Check
fields/fieldsets/exclude attributes of class MyBlogPostAdmin.

Thanks!