On 2/09/2015 5:38 AM, automotive...@gmail.com wrote:
It seems that my custom css styles for my home page and content pages
are no longer being applied.

I applied them via additional css files and listed those add'l files
after the default css files that ship with Mezzanine. I did it that way
so that my added styles aren't deleted on upgrades. Â Its been awhile
since I worked on the CMS part (Mezzanine) of my website but I don't see
that having anything to do with it.

I used home.css for home page and custom.site.css for the content pages
and it seems that those styles simply aren't being applied, the files
are being loaded.

The divs are in the html templates - totally stumped. Can someone point
me to some settings that I can check or have any ideas.Â

I'm on Mezzanine 3.1.10 - Django 1.6.11 - Python 2.7.6 - on Ubuntu 14.04
machine, using Google Chrome

Me too, and this works for me ... I have copied base.html into my project templates directory and edited the following extra_css block:

{% block extra_css %}
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{% static "css_ssds/ssds_mezz.css" %}"/>
{% endblock %}

Cheers

Mike