Need some guidance here.

I am thinking to have e-commerce enabled and am wondering whether we should
go with dj-stripe to get it working with cartridge, or go with the built-in
cartridge-stripe integration.  which way is the right way to go?

I have seen dj-stripe group very active but I have no idea the hidden
challenges to get payment working fine and secure.

Any comments appreciated.

Also by the way, we are also looking for paid consultant to help us get
website into production.  We think our website is not complicated at this
time but still feel like challenging as we are new to django eco system.
Not much time too :)  We are in US North Carolina.

Thanks,
William