I'm having some difficulty with a new Cartridge shop. It needs to have
several separate regions where products have different content and I
thought that the multi-tenancy of Mezzanine would be a great fit. The
problem is that Cartridge products are siteRelated through the Displayable
class but product SKU's are not! This means that if you have the same
product in separate sites you can't use the same SKU, which is a problem
because this site uses a script to sync quantities and prices of
variations. I'm not sure the best approach to this problem. Anyone have any
ideas on where I should start?