Yeah, I'm referring to that, but simply looking at that part makes little
meaning *how *to use it, unless you see an example like this
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24331660/unable-to-register-setting-with-defaults-py-in-app-it-will-not-override-mezzani>,

which imho, should be the most immediate thing following this
section: http://mezzanine.jupo.org/docs/configuration.html#reading-settings