Hi people, I'm here because Stephen Mcdonald asked me to send the link of
my talk on a Mezzanine CMS.
(https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1acbovjoG5Tb_5Ll-691mNloWnl2AgnrjbD_prkQn2Gs/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p28)

I met Mezzanine 3 years ago, where I started a code sharing website for
robotics projects.

I am in love with mezzanine, and decided to start releasing the tool in
Brazil among girls who want to learn programming.

This edition of Django Girls was my first presentation on the mezzanine and
have had good feedback, with some girls who said they like a lot and felt
motivated to start a blog with Mezzanine.

I'm also learning from it all and want to do more and more.

My presentation follows in Portuguese, if someone has ideas and want to
contribute to this presentation we optimize for the next event, please
contact me so I can create a means of edition shareable.

I'm sorry for bad English.

Hugs;